My work has recently taken a 360. It stemmed from fear, however it is more about the inner struggle of an individual, which in my case is my fear. Ever person that walks this earth has inner pain and many try to hide it, but sometimes you can catch a second when their pain is shown on there face and through their eyes. Although my images appear quite violent they actually have nothing to do with violence. I use the beaten look to represent the wounded soul.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life gets in the way

So do not fear, I do not fear I have not been slacking on my art or anything, but as we all know life has gotten in the way of the creative presses. I have had to work a lot and do some basic things around my house such as tend to my four animals and clean my room so that I have some walking space. But I have been painting and some drawing, I worked on my large painting that I hate of Tommy and I also worked on my new one of me looking in the mirror. I would be working on that right now if It were not for the fact that I do not have good light in my studio when night comes. oh well I guess I will just have to wait till morning to continue working on my painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment