My work has recently taken a 360. It stemmed from fear, however it is more about the inner struggle of an individual, which in my case is my fear. Ever person that walks this earth has inner pain and many try to hide it, but sometimes you can catch a second when their pain is shown on there face and through their eyes. Although my images appear quite violent they actually have nothing to do with violence. I use the beaten look to represent the wounded soul.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Starts and Finishes





So I have been Trying to do some work. I have not been able to do any painting really this week because I put everything off to do painting last week. I did get a painting done this morning though, my new one of ben. The unfinished painting is really big, but the other three are not that large.

No comments:

Post a Comment