My work has recently taken a 360. It stemmed from fear, however it is more about the inner struggle of an individual, which in my case is my fear. Ever person that walks this earth has inner pain and many try to hide it, but sometimes you can catch a second when their pain is shown on there face and through their eyes. Although my images appear quite violent they actually have nothing to do with violence. I use the beaten look to represent the wounded soul.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another New Painting


I have painted yet another painting. I am trying to get a few done for the show because one of the larger ones is not going. It was painted over old painting that was never finished and the image is coming through the new painting. I figured i should leave it out since it does not look the way I want it too. Just a reminder I have a show coming up in several weeks. It is at the Arts Association in marblehead. It will be up the whole month of September and the opening will be on the 12th. I hope all can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment